What is Coldwell Banker
Coldwell Banker is the oldest real estate franchise in North America. Founded in 1906, they now operate across 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories.
How Coldwell Banker works
- Search for a local real estate agent by entering your location
- You can do some research on the various agents that show up by looking at their profile through Zillow or Yelp
- Reach out by phone or email to the agent you'd like to hire to schedule a consultation.
What is REX Real Estate
REX is a low cost full service real estate company that represents home buyers and sellers. You will get the service of a traditional agent while paying a significantly lower fee.
How REX Real Estate works
- REX will list your home on the MLS and other syndicated sites.
- REX runs a digital marketing campaign for your property that includes alternative channels such as Yahoo homes, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Rex will manage, negotiate, and oversee offers you receive. They will negotiate with buyers, craft counter offers, assess contingencies, arrange appraisals, and offer legal help.
- Your REX agent oversees and guides you through escrow, from the inspection to closing.
Service offerings by Coldwell Banker compared to REX Real Estate
REX Real Estate
|In-Person Agent Assistance||•||•|
|Online Listing (Zillow, Trulia, etc.)||•||•|
|Comparative Market Analysis||•|