What is Coldwell Banker
Coldwell Banker is the oldest real estate franchise in North America. Founded in 1906, they now operate across 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories.
How Coldwell Banker works
- Search for a local real estate agent by entering your location
- You can do some research on the various agents that show up by looking at their profile through Zillow or Yelp
- Reach out by phone or email to the agent you'd like to hire to schedule a consultation.
What is Fizber
Fizber is an online service that offers resources and marketing solutions for homeowners looking to sell their property. They will provide you with everything you need to sell your home.
How Fizber works
- Depending on which package you chose, you will receive different services
- Every listing includes a free home valuation that helps you determine what to price your home
- Fizber will list your home onto major home search sites, including the MLS
- They will also create marketing materials for your home
- Fizber will provide you with tips and the resources needed to close your home. They can also connect you with professionals to close your home, if needed.
Service offerings by Coldwell Banker compared to Fizber
|Online Listing (Zillow, Trulia, etc.)||•||•|
|Comparative Market Analysis||•|
|Physical Marketing Materials||•|